Students who have excelled in their high school and have achieved unmatched GPAs are invited by Corban University to apply for its meritorious Academic Scholarships. The scholarship will be awarded for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship program is truly based on merit, i.e., the GPAs achieved by the applicants. All undergraduate students enrolling at Corban University are eligible to participate to win a sum of up to $8,000 – $16,000. They must have a GPA of 3.00 to 3.95+ to be considered.
Corban University is a private Christian university in Salem, Oregon. It is ranked 83rd out of 120 Regional Universities West in the USA. The university was founded in 1935 by Roy O. Bancroft. The university’s mission is to educate Christians who will make a difference in the world for Jesus Christ.
Why choose to study at Corban University? Corban University is a modern university that has fostered a transformative learning culture where a sustainable biblical worldview takes shape. This Christian university has an 85-year history of educating students with the motto of making a Difference in the World for Jesus Christ.
Application Deadline: The early application deadline is 1st March 2023.
- University or Organization: Corban University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA
Eligibility of Award
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students can both be eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programs offered at Corban University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
How to Apply for this Grant
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply for admission to be considered for the Award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Christian Character Reference Form
- Statement of Financial Responsibility
- Official Transcripts
- Official test scores
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have attained a 3.0 to 3.9 GPA.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 70
- TOEFL PBT – 520
- IELTS – 6.0
- Duolingo – 110
Benefits of this Scholarship
The scholarship winners will be awarded $8,000 – $16,000 by Corban University on the basis of their GPA